Did you know…
- that on an average, a European uses approx. 175 plastic bags a year?
- that by using our Snack Bags, you can save the planet from a great part of these bags?
- that each set of Snack Bags contains approx. one recycled 1.5L PET bottle?
- that our Snack Bags are produced in Europe under ethical, fair and social conditions?
- that we dedicate 1% of our profit to plant trees in our sustainable forest?
Sustainability is our choice along our whole supply chain, from manufacturing the products to shipping to our customers, completely plastic free.
Our manufacturer in Belgrade makes sustainability one of its core principles. They are GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified, ensuring the fabric is made from recycled materials without harm caused by its production.
All Snack Bags are made of non-toxic materials and are tested and free from BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates and bleach.
We like to give back to our planet. We give 1% of our revenue to plant trees all over the world with our partner Treedom. Check out our “the sustainables” forest here.